Thursday, December 3, 2009

Post Secret

I really enjoy reading these post secrets. I find it interesting to see what other people have to say but are hiding from those they love. I also enjoy reading Live Journal secrets, and have actually made a few secrets and submitted them to the site myself.

Some of the secrets are hilarious while others are depressing. Some are just down right terrifying while others are just boring. It's nice to find ones I can relate to. Occasionally I will look through them and save the ones I relate to and post them in journal or blog entries or sometimes on Myspace or Facebook just for other people to see. I especially love the ones that talk about appreciating life :)

Here is the link for LJ Secrets in case you're interested: http://community.livejournal.com/ljsecret/

5 comments:

  1. yea i can totally relate to appreciating that otehrs are going through the same things as you and yes some are funny while others are very disturbing! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the thought that all secrets dont have to be Bad...There were alot of funny ones here. I would definitely post one

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you in reading the ones I can relate to. I enjoy reading more when it's about something that relates to me in some way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to hear you say that some of the post help you relate to things that happen in your life. I have never heard of this site until tonight. It would be interesting to read these in a rainy day. The link you have posted do you have to register for this or can you just go on and read like we have this evening?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm pretty sure you can just go on and read them without registering.

    ReplyDelete