Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween


My favorite monster is Sully from Monsters Inc. because he is cute and nice! Plus, he's not bad, and what's better than a good monster? I loved how sweet he was in the movie to Boo, the little girl. He is a monster because he is extremely strong and has horns. He also has the ability to be scary, but in the end, he chooses not to.

A few other monster I like are Oscar the Grouch from Sesame Street and of course the Cookie Monster. Oh, wait... isn't he the fruit and vegetable monster now? LAME!

5 comments:

  1. I think Fruit and Veggie monster is dumb too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can a "good" monster actually be a monster? Wouldn't that just make him a good big ugly guy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that I agree with Gabriel...but he is kinda cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also like this monster! He is the best friend of my favorite monster. I also don't like scary or mean monsters. I sort of agree with Gabe though, under a true definition of monster, can these really be monsters? I guess there could be different types of monsters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe that Cookie Monster is being forced to eat fruits and veggies.. cookies are much better!

    ReplyDelete